What Are You Sipping in the Morning? The typical hot drinks most people consume regularly in the morning are coffee or tea based. This habit can lead to high acidity, irregular digestion and even caffeine addiction. Not only is it bad on an empty stomach, it also creates hyperactivity in the mind and drains the adrenals. Consider switching it up with one of the most healing Ayurvedic herbal blends, CCF Tea (a blend of cumin, coriander and fennel)!
This Ayurvedic tea formula has been utilized for thousands of years for its incredible effect on the whole body. CCF Tea is usually highlighted for its digestive benefits, but there is so much more to these powerful herbs.
Get CCF here!
- Reduces Gas
- Strengthens the Digestive Fire
- Removes Toxins
- Decongestant Aiding Mucus Membrane Health
- Calms Vata & Kapha Dosha
- Increases Nutrient Absorption
- Supports digestion and proper elimination
- Reduces Gas and Bloating
- Improves Blood Sugar Regulation
- Boosts the Immune Response
- Diuretic - removes excess water & salt
- Cleanses Liver & Kidneys
- Cools Pitta Dosha
- Detoxifies the blood
- Relieves Muscle spasms and cramping
- Promotes Circulation of Blood
- Increases Digestive Fire without Heating/Acidity
- Improved Clarity and Cognitive Function
- Increases Fat Burning
- Supports Healthy Digestion
- Heals the Lymphatic System
- Balances Kapha Dosha
When all three of these health-promoting herbs are combined the result is an amazing tea that brings the body to its optimal function. CCF Tea is tridoshic in nature, meaning it brings equilibrium to all three doshas. Whatever your body constitution, this tea will balance you and promote wellness. This is due to each herb targeting a specific dosha. Whether it’s gas and bloating from the last meal, menstrual cramps, or issues with blood sugar levels, CCF tea is a gentle and effective way to live happier and healthier each morning!
These herbs are also very commonly found in food dishes from across the world and can be just as beneficial cooked into your favorite dish! Sprinkle some in the pan to roast in your oil of choice.
Start switching out your coffee for CCF and watch the benefits! Here's our favorite way to prepare CCF Tea:
- Add 1 Teaspoon - 1 Tablespoon of the CCF Blend per Cup of Water
- Bring to a Boil
- Simmer for 5 minutes
- Strain and Enjoy!